Intellectual property policy
Carbfix's intellectual property policy aims to control the use of the company's intellectual property in an organized and responsible manner with the aim of utilizing them on a large scale for the benefit of the climate. Carbfix’s staff actively works to:
- raise awareness about intellectual property rights within the company and in its external environment.
- build knowledge of ways to protect and apply intellectual property.
- examine possible protection options from the beginning of the innovation process and analyze freedom of action.
- protect intellectual property, in particular through patent applications, protect trademarks and the definition of trade secrets.
- disseminate knowledge and publish research results without restricting the possibility to protect new intellectual property.